2013 Plasti-Fab Year in Review
1) SIP Ventilation Part 1: HVAC [Read Now]
2) How to attached finishes to my ICF walls [Read Now]
3) Why PlastiSpan Insulation? [Read Now]
4) DuroFoam Available across Canada [Read Now]
5) Step Footings using the Advantage ICF System [Read Now]
6) Interior Insulation for Foundation/Basement Walls [Read Now]
7) Rebar in ICF (Insulated Concrete Form) Walls [Read Now]
8) What to use for Damp proofing my ICF Foundation [Read Now]
9) How to do Electrical in my ICF Walls [Read Now]
10) DuroFoam Customer Interview [Read Now]
Also this year we completely revamped our electronic newsletter. If you are not yet signed up to receive it, kick off the new year by signing up now to have it sent directly to your inbox.
Also this year, Plasti-Fab Celebrated their 45th year in business! With 45 years of industry experience, Plasti-Fab is committed to delivering customers its brand promise of “Quality, Service and Expertise”. Recognized as a leader in the North American EPS industry, Plasti-Fab provides technical expertise to assist customers in making the right product choice for their applications, and is committed to continuously developing new products and applications.